Title: Creative Director
Reports to: VP, Global Delivery
Location: Mysuru, Karnataka, India
iSOCRATES advises on and manages data-driven, mission-critical MAdTech platforms, technologies and processes as the Global Leader in Programmatic Resource Planning and Execution™ serving publishers, marketers, agencies, and enablers.
iSOCRATES meets the needs of the multi-billion dollar MAdTech industry (Marketing Technology plus Advertising Technology) by providing a unique combination of automation and operations technologies and solutions to both supply-side and demand-side partners in the U.S. and globally.
The Company has two lines of business:
- Consulting (Strategy and Operations)
- Managed Services (Managed Service Platforms and Business Process Outsourcing)
iSOCRATES offers these MAdTech solutions:
- Media Trading and Ad Operations
- Marketing Automation, Email, Search, and Social
- Creative Services
- Google, Salesforce, Adobe, Xandr (AppNexus), Amazon, Sisense, and Zeta Practices
- Business Intelligence, Reporting and Analytics, including MAdTechBI™
- Data Science and Engineering
- Data Onboarding/Modeling/Activation
- Administrative Services
The firm is staffed with its own proven technology-enabled marketing and advertising platform specialists 24/7/365 at its own wholly-owned global delivery center in Mysuru, Karnataka, India and with its expert partner-facing Partner Success team based in St. Petersburg, Florida, U.S.A.
Partners save money and time, achieving transparent, accountable performance while receiving extraordinary value. Savings stem from a low-cost, focused global delivery model at scale that benefits from continuous re-investment in technology and specialized training.
The firm is owned by its employees and is headquartered in Saint Petersburg, Florida, U.S.A.
iSOCRATES is looking for Creative Director who guides internal as well as external creative design projects and is responsible for the overall quality of work produced by the creative department.
- Manage the creative process from concept to completion
- Translate marketing objectives into clear creative strategies
- Work closely with multidisciplinary project teams, particularly Marketing, iSOCRATES web development, AdOps and Email Marketing
- Lead and direct the creative team in the production of all marketing collateral
- Ensure visual communication and brand standards are met
- Oversee client pitches and proposals
- Oversee profitability, deliverables, timelines and budgets
- Meet with clients or upper management to explain campaign strategies and solutions
- Review work, troubleshoot and provide feedback to creative teams
- Remain actively involved in hiring and training creative staff
- Manage and cultivate the career development of staff members, including designers, art directors, copywriters, photographers and web developers
- Develop concepts for advertising or promotional campaigns
- Pitch ideas to clients if working for an agency or present to directors if working in-house
- Negotiate with clients to amend ideas in line with their wishes and explain what is and is not possible
- Keep clients abreast of progress and answer their questions Storyboard or translate ideas to the creative team of art directors and designers
- Lead multiple projects from conception to completion in accordance with deadlines
- Evaluate and, if necessary, alter the content of projects before completion
- Hire, develop and manage the creative team
- Sign off projects before they are presented to the client
- Guide the team to build QA checklists and process documentation
- Proven experience managing diverse creative teams
- Hands on experience in creative process, marketing, graphic design, video advertising and brand development
- Excellent working knowledge of software such as Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Celtra or any equivalent tools
- Outstanding leadership and organization skills
- Exemplary interpersonal and analytical abilities
- A solid understanding of design copy and web practices and video advertising
- Brilliant interpersonal skills and communication skills
- Have an in-depth knowledge of brand development and multichannel marketing models
- Must be a creative and strategic thinker
- BSc/BA in advertising, fine art, design or relevant field; MSc/MA will be considered an asset
- Minimum of 8 years consumer and business art/design experience
- Proficient in: UI/UX, video and rich media content and advertising, and building libraries
- Experience with design tools such as Sketch, Zeplin, etc.