Web Developer-Email Marketing
Title: Web Developer – Email Marketing
Employer: iSOCRATES MAdTech Private Limited
Reports to: Team Lead
Location: Mysuru, Karnataka, India
iSOCRATES advises on and manages data-driven, mission-critical MAdTech platforms, technologies and processes as the Global Leader in Programmatic Resource Planning and Execution™ serving publishers, marketers, agencies, and enablers.
iSOCRATES meets the needs of the multi-billion dollar MAdTech industry (Marketing Technology plus Advertising Technology) by providing a unique combination of automation and operations technologies and solutions to both supply-side and demand-side partners in the U.S. and globally.
The Company has two lines of business:
- Planning (Strategy and Operations Consulting)
- Execution (Managed Services MAdTechBI™ )
The firm is staffed with its own proven technology-enabled marketing and advertising platform specialists 24/7/365 at its own wholly-owned global delivery center in Mysuru, Karnataka, India and with its expert partner-facing Partner Success team based in St. Petersburg, Florida, U.S.A.
Partners save money and time, achieving transparent, accountable performance while receiving extraordinary value. Savings stem from a low-cost, focused global delivery model at scale that benefits from continuous re-investment in technology and specialized training.
The firm is owned by its employees and is headquartered in Saint Petersburg, Florida, U.S.A.
The Web Developer, Email Marketing is responsible for the day-to-day, hands-on execution of email marketing campaigns in support of company and business unit objectives. This includes ownership of the converting design to HTML / HTML5 creatives, setup the same in ESPs, campaign monitoring, and daily / weekly / quarterly review of reoccurring and triggered email communications. Additionally, this individual maintains a current understanding of email marketing best practices and applies them to the execution of client/internal email campaigns in collaboration with the accounts team. Required working closely with Graphic Designer and QA to meet the client requirement. Do a thorough quality check of the email creative, campaign setup and deployment activities
- PSD to HTML conversion, building email campaigns, database selection, and quality assurance of all outbound campaigns
- Performs day-to-day email marketing activities including, but not limited to, email campaign set-up, scheduling, testing, tagging and deployment of one-time, recurring, triggered and dynamic content-driven campaigns
- Troubleshoots technical issues related to HTML / HTML5 templates, list segmentation and other aspects of email execution, as required
- Stays abreast of and recommends email marketing best practices with coding, design and testing of email campaigns
- Coach and mentor juniors/new joiners
- Four-year college degree or equivalent combination of education and experience in computer science
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities and Other Characteristics:
- Detail-oriented, Self-motivated
- Ability to write queries and define new audience types
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Good understanding of database concepts and segmentation
- Ability and desire to learn quickly
- Interest in email marketing
- Ability to work independently with minimal direction, while also functioning and contributing as part of a team
- Attention to detail
- Proactive ,energetic personality ;inquiring , investigative mind